Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's happening with me!!!!

Marie Rochelle fans, I wanted to take this time and let you know what has been going on with me. I've a lot of new and exciting information to let you in on.


1) I've been working on the edits for "Loving True." The release date should be next month or ealry January at the latest. It will also be avaiable in print format.

2) I signed another contract for my latest book "All the Fixin." It's an IR romance between a bw/wm. I'll be posting an excerpt on my blog either today or tomorrow.

3) In addition, I've been working on the edits for my Christmas story "Special Delivery." I haven't gotten the cover art back yet, but when I do I'll post it here.

4) I'm planning to update my website so don't forget to check it out when you get a chance.

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Marie Rochelle

No comments: