Monday, June 04, 2007

I've been tagged...I was innocent until now!!!




I had never been tagged before. I didn't know what begin tagged even meant until....Bridget Midway came along and tagged me yesterday...so my innocent days are over. So, here I go.

Here are the rules:


1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1) I love to write late at night. I seems my characters call to me more than any other time during the day.

2) I'm totally in love with David Boreanaz and Julian McMahon.

3) I love Nip Tuck.

4) I collect Smurfs.

5) Prince has to be one of my favorite musical artists.

6) Going to Yard Sales is something I enjoy doing early on a Saturday morning.

7) I'm not that fond of choclate...if I don't have it I don't miss it.

8) I love the color purple.

Okay, now to pass along the tortue (sorry fun) to 8 others.

1) Alyiah Burke
2) Rachel Cade
3) L.T. Rashard
4) Layne Blacque
5) Lisa G. Riley
6) Kimberly Kay Terry
7) Stephanie Williams(Soon to be a very hot writer)
8) Sharon Cullars

Marie Rochelle

No comments: