Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Trying to decide

I've a been thinking about submittiny my book to a book publisher for the last couple of days. But I'm a little nervous because of the previous rejection I've recieved. I've all the faint in the world that if my book gets published readers will far in love with it. But I don't know about the waiting to see if the publisher or agent wants to spend their time/money on it.

I know I'll probably send it off because if I don't my critique partner Michele will kill me if I don't. Speaking of her, I would like to Congrat her again for another book sale. Her book A Sorta FairyTale is going to be released through Ocean Mist. Didn't I say she was an amazing writer.

Today, she finally sent me more of Dark Knight. Like always it was a wonderful read, but she has this nasty habit of leaving me hanging with her books.

Well, I've been working on my two books pretty hard the last couple of days. "Taken By Storm." I'm on Chapter Three headed strong for Chapter Four. I took a break from "Slow Seduction" to write something on my blog.

So, I better get back to work. Take care until next time.

1 comment:

Rachel Cade said...

i am working diligently on
dark knight and should be sending you something tangible this weekend deena:)