Saturday, November 05, 2005

Works In Progress

First let me apologize for not updating my blog in such a long time. Work has been so CRAZY! I haven't had a free moment to do anything, but work on my novel.

Like I stated in my previous post I've been working on a couple of query letters for my book "Loving True." However right now, I'm working with a wonderful critique partner that's helping me out with my mistakes. Michele. I don't know what I would do without her.

I don't know how she does it with her own book coming out. But she has teased me with part of her story called "Dark Knight." This story is so GOOD! I'm waiting for more, but I don't know I'm going to get to read it. In addition, she tempted me with another story called "Someone to watch over me." This is just as good as "Dark Knight," but she doesn't have any more for me to read of this either.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the girl! I know she's busy, but come on she can't do me like that.

I want to thank her for taking the time to mention me in her blog. Sometimes when you're trying to break into the writing business, it hard and hearing Michele's encouraging words helped me out a lot. Thanks Michele!

I promise to take more time and update my blog more.

2 comments:

Rachel Cade said...

aww deena youre sweet lol--
as a matter of fact i was checking my email today for any slow seduction or taken by storm
but alas nothing
sigh
but alas I am working on more of someone so i will send it along
take it easy
rachel:)

Marie Rochelle said...

Rachel,

Not to worry. I'm working on TBS right now and you'll have an email later on tonight or first thing in the morning!

I can't wait until I get more of Someone. I love Angel. He's so dark and deep!

Working on two different novels is already hard. But when both hero's are so complex it makes it even HARDER!

Storm is totally the opposite of Clinton in each and every way. The same thing applies to Syleena and Jenisha.
sigh
The life of a writer.