Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sending out queries letter

Well. I've been working hard the last couple of days on another query letter to send to literary agents. Hopefully, this one will more attention to my book that the last one I mailed out.

I've a very good feeling that this one might just be the one to get my foot into the door. But if it doesn't I'll just keep trying and working hard until I hear the words that I want too.

I want to thank everyone who has taken time to answer my questions or post comments of their own. It helps out a lot to know that there are other people out there going through the same thing as me.

Maybe when I post here again I will have some good news.

Wait! I do have a quick question. Does anyone know of any publishers that will accept an interracial mss without an agent? I already tried the two that I know of.

Thanks!

No comments: