Thursday, April 20, 2006

New Series....

The next book in the new IR series I have started to work on is called "My Deepest Love." It a bw/wm IR romance between Zack Drace and Traci Wells.

I've gotten about have way through the book and I'm working steadily toward finishing it and getting the revisions done by the end of this month or the middle of next month.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to submit it to the mainstream or e-publisher market. When I figure it out I'll let you know too.

BTW My story for the IR on the IMRR board has posted. Take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Until next time,
Marie Rochelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far I'm really disappointed with SS. It's dragging. Unfortunately your part had lots of typos and errors, and this so distracted me. Can't wait for your two books posted on OMP. Hope the above mentioned won't be the case. I accessed your blog through Rachel Cade's and I'm her biggest fan because first her stories have me hooked from page one and second hardly any or no typos. Hope I can derive the same absolute ecstasy from yours!

Sincerely
Chandra Clarke Huerlimann

Marie Rochelle said...

I hope you can enjoy my books from OMP too.