Monday, February 19, 2007

Loving True update

Marie Rochelle fans,

One of my members on my yahoo group emailed OMP about the release date of Loving True and this is the response she got. I hope it helps.

Re: [marie_rochelle] Loving True release date question answered.
I emailed OMP this morning and here is the response I got. Guess we have to be patient!

Rolanda
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the delay on the release of Loving True, but the proofreader had the flu which prevented her from finishing the manuscript in time. The proofreader told us yesterday that it should take about another week or so before she is able to finish it. As soon as we get the final it will be put up and will be released. I will send out an update in the group once the release is set. Thank you for your patience,Rosa Rivera

No comments: