Friday, March 03, 2006

Update on Loving True

I want to thank everyone who posted comments about "Loving True." I'm really happy that so some many people liked getting introduced to Hayward Campbell.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still busy with the final revisions and then I'll send it off to my publisher. Hopefully someone over there will fall in love with Hayward and want to publish him along with my other book "Taken by Storm."

Please feel free to post a comment about this post or any other thing that you have on your mind. Your questions and comments are always welcomed.

Marie

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Marie:

Love the blog. How fearless of you to post your works in progress. Keep writing!

Lisa

Marie Rochelle said...

Lisa,

Thanks so much for the compliment. I want to let everyone get a feel for my writing and my characters. I don't post too much just enough to get a future reader interested.

Marie Rochelle said...

Ms. Riley,

I feel honored that you posted a comment at my blog. I'm huge fan of your work.