Saturday, January 06, 2007

Buy Devilishly Yours and get $25.00 gift card


Marie Rochelle fans,

I'm running a "contest" for Devilishly Yours the sequel to my bestseller Taken by Storm. Sexy cop Ryan Lerner has his own story that everyone needs to fall in love with. He steams up the pages with his woman Ajana. You don't want to be left out in the cold when it comes to this story. Get it and add it to your TBR pile. You never know when I might slip another contest out there like I'm doing right now.

Send me proof that you have purchased Devilishly Yours during the month of January and your name will be entered into a pot to win a $25.00 dollar gift certificate from BAM(Books-A-Million). I know that you dying to buy a new paperback but might NOT want to spend the "Extra Money" however this is a way for you to fall in love again with Ryan and get another book(s) too.

The deadline for this January 31st, 2007. I will post the winner on my blog in Feb. Send proof to marierochelle2@yahoo.com

Marie Rochelle

No comments: