Thursday, December 22, 2005

Storm excerpt part 2

A knock at her bedroom door stopped Syleena from finishing her make-up. She was expecting Courtni to help her pick out a dress for her date with Brian. Courtni told her she would come and help her after she put Jake to bed. She didn’t know why she even said yes to Brian, but it was too late to back out now. Plus after the almost kiss in the stables with Storm, she needed some time away from this house. He was too much in her face for comfort.

“Come in,” she yelled from the bathroom. She tossed her lipstick down on the counter and went into her bedroom to meet Courtni.

“What are you doing in my bedroom?” Syleena snapped taking a step back toward the bathroom.

She was taken back to see Storm standing in the middle of her bedroom. His dark hair was wet from his shower and his expensive cologne filled the bedroom. Black slacks molded his long legs and a crisp white shirt stretched across his hard muscular chest. She knew she was staring, but she couldn’t help it. Storm was one fine looking man.

* * * *

Storm took in the vision before him. Syleena’s hair was twisted up with only a small strand left out to fall gently on her smooth dark caramel cheek. A satin black robe was tied around her waist and her make-up was completed except for her lipstick. “Did you think I would let you leave with Brian before we finished what we started in the stables?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She whispered taking another step toward the bathroom.

He saw what Syleena’s was trying to do, but he wasn’t going to allow it. Closing the small gasp between their bodies with three quick steps, he wrapped his fingers around her small wrist and hauled her body to his. The scent of Apricot and Chamomile filled his senses.
Syleena tried to push him away with her free hand but she wasn’t strong enough.

“Stop struggling I would never hurt you, sweetheart.”

Hearing the endearment she stopped and looked up at him. “We can’t do this, Storm.”

“Do what?” he asked. His eyes dropped down to her mouth and he could almost taste her. “All I want is just one kiss before you leave for your date.” He whispered before capturing her mouth with his.

* * * *

Twisting in his arms and arching her body, Syleena sought to get free. She didn’t want to feel Strom’s warm mouth on hers. His lips were hard and searching and sent a jolt of awareness through her body. The tip of his tongue licked the side of her mouth and she swallowed down a moan.

“Stop playing around with me, Syleena.” Storm breathed against her lips. “Open that cute mouth of yours so I can taste you. I know you want it as much as I do.”

Her body screamed at her to do what Storm asked, but her mind was stronger for the moment. Storm really didn’t want her. He was only kissing her to prove a point that he could get her body to want his. She wouldn’t let him to that to her.

“No.” Syleena muttered tearing her mouth away. Taking a step back she wiped Storm’s kiss from her mouth with the tips of her fingers. “I don’t want you to kiss me not now not ever.”

Gray eyes grew two shades darker right before her eyes, “Don’t tempt me with a challenge like that Syleena. I’m not a man you should taunt.” Storm growled.

Squaring her shoulder, she tossed Storm a hard look of her own. “What makes you think I’m not telling you the truth?”
Syleena didn’t have time to reaction before Storm reached out and roughly jerked her back into his arms.

“Make no mistake of this Syleena. I known when a woman wants me and you sweetheart want me.” He planted another hard kiss to her mouth before moving away.

“Have a good time on your date tonight.” He opened the door and went out without looking back.

She brought her fingers to her swollen lips. “Storm, what are you trying to do to me?” She mumbled to the empty room. Securing the belt around her waist, she went back into the bathroom to ready for her date.

1 comment:

Marie Rochelle said...

Ms. Hermajesty,

I'm glad that you like Storm. After I put the finishing touches on him I'm planning to submit him.

I hope an e-publisher loves him too.

Thanks for you comment.