Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What's happening with Storm

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a wonderful time spending the holiday with my family and friends. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.

Well, I started working on Taken By Storm yesterday and I've gotten a lot done. Storm is such a powerful character that he wouldn't let me stay away from the computer too long. He wants his story told and he wants it now.

I won't post anymore excerpt until I have a contract with a publisher (crossing my fingers that I'll have one in the near future). I know how much I adore Storm, but I've to make sure that other people love him as much as I do or maybe more.

As always, I'll keep you updated on my progess with my sexy hero and his heroine.

Take care and keep reading all those wonderful IR romances.

No comments: