Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Storm is still here!

Well, here I go again trying to get this blog up-dated. I've still been working on my sexy Storm for the past couple of weeks. He's a very hard character to write, because he fights me at every turn. When I want him to do one thing, of course he does a 180 on me.

Storm wants to get his way or else, but I love this hero too death. He's so head strong and a HUGE ALPHA male, but there's so much more to him than that.

I'm hoping to be finish with him around March or April. It all depends on the free time I've coming up in the next couple of weeks.

I haven't stop getting critiques for Loving True either. I want to get that sent off for the mass market probably late February after the publishers open back up from the holidays.

Well until next time...Keep writing and reading!

No comments: